Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Pictures
















Wow! There is not much time to update blog or much else for that matter with a newborn and a curious 2 year old. :-) Things are going well though. This is the first week Brad has been back to work so we are trying to get into a schedule this week. I am quickly learning that what I once could get done in a day is in the distant future for now. Let's just say I've been trying all week to get all of the boys' clothes put up and Drew's winter clothes pulled out, but it just hasn't happened. Getting a shower, eating and napping are our big activities of the day! LOL I know I'll get better and I'll be a pro in no time. I'm sure all of this sounds familiar to most of you, right? I hope so! I actually got both boys to sleep at the same time this afternoon and had the perfect opportunity to work on their clothes, but a nap took precedence. I usually hate naps, but lately I daydream about them. Cameron only woke up every 4 hours last night. Yeah!! I'm hoping we will continue that trend.

Cameron is doing well and filling out. He loves, loves to eat and I could just kiss on him all day! I am so thankful that the boys didn't get the stomach flu all of our family had in the last week. I don't know how they avoided it other than our prayers. Brad & I constantly were praying over the boys. We are definitely glad last week is over!










All 3 of my boys are asleep now, so I better sleep while I can. Until next time.........

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Your boys are so handsome & everything sounds like you're doing great! You'll get around to all that organizing stuff eventually....

Jill said...

Absolutely precious family, Jen.

The Cannon Chronicles said...

It looks like Cameron is growing fast! Thank the Lord the boys didn't get the stomach bug! I'm sure you'll find your rhythm soon and your household will be buzzing along.

Leslie said...

Thanks for the pics! I love the one of Drew and Raleigh with the 3-d glasses. I don't remember them doing that!

halograce said...

The baby looks like he is growing already!!
Love the glasses!! LOL
Love and prayers,
Robin/Halo.

Deborah said...

so is it fairly easy to make the transition from one to two??? i sure hope...for your sake and for my future possible child's sake! :) the pictures are adorable! Drew seems to be adjusting well?!

The Light's, party of 4 said...

Great pics. I love the jeep. Get all the naps you can girl. It's survival mode for now.