Saturday, March 15, 2008

Anyway want a Camaro?



Couldn't resist posting this picture I took today of Brad & Drew taking a spin in Brad's old Camaro. It has been sitting undriven for over a year and a half now. Since Brad has decided against the idea of restoring it, I have been after him to get rid of it for quite some time now. He is quite attached to this car, since it was his first, and it is hard for him to part with it. Until I get lucky, I will enjoy watching Drew & Brad take an occasional spin in the BIG RED CAR.

Couldn't resist the song......Drew LOVES the Wiggles and so does Daddy!

1 comment:

halograce said...

Awwww.... that car is in terrific shape body wise now!! Geesh, I guess I've worked at a garage, TOO LONG!!! Because I think it is shame you all are not restoring it!! LOL Never thought I would think like that!! Should be able to get a nifty price out of it, when you do sell it. On Ebay???
Love, Robin/Halo.