Today is Brad's 33rd birthday. No one should have to bury a loved one on their birthday, but we don't have the choice sometimes. Papa's funeral was this morning and Brad knows he is in a better place. No more fatigue or breathing problems. He is resting in the presence of our Lord and that is what gets us through all of the rough days. He was a good man and Brad loved him dearly.
Well, in true Brad fashion, we will have a birthday WEEKEND celebration. Drew woke Daddy up with a cupcake, candle, and a cute 2 year old rendition of Happy Birthday Dear Daddy. :-) I think we will have pizza, cake, and watch LOST tonight. Saturday we are celebrating at our favorite Mexican restaurant. Can't wait for that! Who knows what else we'll come up with.
I love you, pup. You are the best husband and father. I hope the weekend is brighter for you. Here's one of our songs.
Download Mio Al 99 By Sally Thorne Pdf Ebook
5 years ago



7 comments:
Well I hope Brad can have a happy birthday despite the circumstances. He should be thankful that he has a wonderful family! I went last night & today & still did not get to see that sweet little baby!!!!
Happy birthday B-rad! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :(
Happy Birthday Brad! Sounds like you've got a nice weekend planned!
Happy Birthday Brother! I think this year you could probably milk a birthday week...See you this weekend!
Happy Birthday to BRAD!!
Sorry about his Pap, that is rough. Nilas son, Michael buried Dad, his Pap, on his birthday also. Makes for a bittersweet birthday.
Love and prayers to you all,
Robin/Halo.
Happy belated birthday, Brad. I know last week was a tough one and I know how special Grand-dads are. I'm still thinking of your family.
Tell Brad happy birthday and next time your at oakwood get your free birthday cobbler
Post a Comment