Love the pictures! I can't wait to get over and get my hands on him! Drew looks like he is being a good big brother. It is a lot of adjusting, but I know you will have the nack of this "more than one kid" thing in no time!
What a handsome little boy! He looks so big in the pics of you holding him. BTW- you look stunning! You don't look like you just had a baby! Doesn't it feel good to be able to bend your stomach? Not that I would know how that feels right now :) Well, congrats on your new miracle. You have a beautiful family!
I am a 5th grade teacher/accountant. More importantly I am a mother and a wife. I love my new career and all the lessons I have learned from my students in just a short time. Life is good!
7 comments:
Love the pictures! I can't wait to get over and get my hands on him! Drew looks like he is being a good big brother. It is a lot of adjusting, but I know you will have the nack of this "more than one kid" thing in no time!
Love you!
H
Drew is going to be the best big brother..
He looks adorable. Drew looks like he's having fun being the big brother!
Oh my! He's a cutie pie! And I must say you look good, girl! For real! Welcome home! I'll be bringing you some food next week! :)
Wonderful pictures Jen. Love the ones of Drew and Baby Cameron, just precious.
God bless you all,
Love and prayers, Robin/Halo.
What a handsome little boy! He looks so big in the pics of you holding him. BTW- you look stunning! You don't look like you just had a baby! Doesn't it feel good to be able to bend your stomach? Not that I would know how that feels right now :) Well, congrats on your new miracle. You have a beautiful family!
He's already changing!! Welcome home. I hope you are all getting some sleep. The pics are adorable.
Post a Comment