My gosh, Drew is growing up so quickly, and is such a handsome little fellow!!! Love the snow pictures!!! God bless you all, Love and prayers, Robin/Halo.
All of the boys are beautiful!! I have not seen them in a while. We are getting ready to jet off in 3 days!!! I can hardly wait. It is all I can think about. I talked to your grandma last night and she said they would probably not come to disney. She said it is crazy over there!! Do you think you and the family are going to come over? Hope you have a great week! Love, Brooke
I am a 5th grade teacher/accountant. More importantly I am a mother and a wife. I love my new career and all the lessons I have learned from my students in just a short time. Life is good!
2 comments:
My gosh, Drew is growing up so quickly, and is such a handsome little fellow!!! Love the snow pictures!!!
God bless you all,
Love and prayers, Robin/Halo.
All of the boys are beautiful!! I have not seen them in a while. We are getting ready to jet off in 3 days!!! I can hardly wait. It is all I can think about. I talked to your grandma last night and she said they would probably not come to disney. She said it is crazy over there!! Do you think you and the family are going to come over? Hope you have a great week!
Love,
Brooke
Post a Comment