Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sea World, Raleigh's Birthday, and Spring Break!!







Finally, it is SPRING BREAK!!! I never thought I would ever have another Spring Break after college again. It feels very nice so far. Drew spent some time with Ya-Ya & Papa today (and the night) while Brad and I cleaned. Yes, I know....pretty pitiful. No movie, nice dinner, nap, or just chilling out. Having a one year old really eliminates your time for all of the "little" things that need to be done around the house. After over a year, those little things have added up to one big mess so Brad & I decided to tackle a few of them. The house feels so much better and at 11pm we are just sitting down to a late supper and Seinfeld.




Here are a few pictures from last weekend. Raleigh turned 3 years old. We went to Sea World on Saturday and he had a party on Sunday. Drew had a great time at Sea World. One of the perks of teaching is a free annual pass to Sea World so we bought Brad one so we can go back several times this year. He loved the kids park especially the water area. It was so nice. Next time we will remember his bathing suit.




I'm sure we will have many pictures from our adventures this week during Spring Break.




2 comments:

halograce said...

Jen, sounds like a terrific time!
Wonderful photos.
Enjoy your Spring Break!
God bless, Love and prayers, Robin/Halo.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I am glad you finally had a spring break again too. I am looking forward to having the summer off with you!
love you,
les