Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Moving on up.....

Well.....it is official, I will be teaching 3rd grade next year. I shared with some my interest in taking a stab at a little bit older age group. The opportunity presented itself and with much prayer and listening I said yes this week. I am really excited about my new team. Of course my leader just happens to be the one and only Benachoice Caruthers. Who could say no to that, right? I hope that after 25+ years of teaching, I am excited about it as she is. I am looking forward to a great 2nd year!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I am so excited for you. If you are anything like me, and I think you are, you are going to love moving up the grade scale. They are capable of so much more! Keep going a grade a year and you will join me in 5th in no time!
Love,
Les

halograce said...

Good luck with the third graders Miss Jen!! Hope you love it!!

Drew is growing so quickly, a three year old!! WOWZA!! LOL
He is a precious little boy, God bless.

Enjoy your summer vacation and Vegas holiday. Love and prayers, Robin/Halo.

The Cannon Chronicles said...

Congratulations! That's a big step but I bet you'll LOVE it! I agree with your sis the older they get the more independent they are and it makes your job easier!

Jeanne said...

I'm excited for you girlie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen-
It's Aly, Leslie's friend...I was just looking at the Lutz page and I couldn't help but to see what was going on with you guys. Drew is adorable...the 3 year old comment was hilarious. When are you guys going to Vegas? It is our favorite place as well and we are going June 17-21. Can't wait. Anyway, wanted to say hello and let you know how beautiful your family is. - Aly