Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Brad!







Happy Birthday, baby boy! Brad turned 32 on May 7th. We had our annual birthday celebration week. (ha-ha) That is the way it usually turns out anyway. Drew & I made yummy cupcakes for Daddy after school on Wednesday. We all went to his softball game then came home and had cupcakes. On Friday, Brad & I went to Typhoon Lagoon for the day. It was nice for just the two of us to get away. But, we talked about Drew most of the day and wondered if he would like this or that at the park. :-) We ended up getting annual passes to Typhoon and Blizzard Beach so we could go many times with Drew over the summer.
On Saturday, we had Brad's birthday dinner at Mom & Dad's. You might recall my earlier post on myself & Leslie spending 1/2 day or more in the kitchen on Mom's bday meal. Well...... Brad's taste in food is very simple. On his menu that he made......Bacon/Cheddar Burgers (from Fresh Market), Potato tots, corn-on-the cob, spinach salad, and Eclair Cake. We had dinner ready in less than 45 minutes. Oh and paper plates were on the list!! How could I forget that? Needless to say, he is easy to impress. :-)
Happy Birthday, baby boy! I love you so much. You are the best.
4 weeks to Vegas!!!!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

My happy birthday wishes to Brad, sorry they are belated! I just knew you would love your Mother's day card!! Thought you would get a good laugh!! I to and glad we have such great mothers. I have learned so much from them both!

love you
H

Jeanne said...

Happy birthday B-rad!!! You two are some Vegas lovin peeps, aren't ya? Love Jeanne

Deborah said...

Hi Jennifer! I'm just getting into this blog thing and checked out your blog from Jeanne's. This is cool! I haven't seen you two since our 10 year reunion i think...

love your blog though!