Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma D and the weekend!

We had a wonderful weekend. Brad, myself, Amy, Brent, Robert, and Deadre went to Bonefish to celebrate Deardre's birthday on Friday evening. Drew stayed with Ya-ya and Pa-pa. All 6 of us loaded up in Robert's truck (quite a site) and drove the short 3 miles to the restaurant. It was so good. Bang-Bang Shrimp!! For those of you who have tried it I don't need to say anymore and for those of you that haven't it is a must for an appetizer. Spicy, but so worth the heartburn.

Me, Mom, and Drew enjoyed a good day Saturday strolling through Winter Park. I even found a butterfly habitat for my classroom. My kids were so excited this morning! Brad's highlight of the weekend was winning his golf tournament this weekend. He won $500 and a beautiful (ha-ha) trophy. I told him it must go to his office after this week. :-) We will see............

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love your count down clock. I wish I had something to look forward to. I am excited about this weekend. Raleigh and Hudson will be glad to spend time with their Aunt Jen.
Love you,
Leslie