Today, I had a change in plans with an accounting client so as soon as I got home from school it was off to the park for Drew & I. Daddy also met us after work. He loves the park so much. He just loves being outside anywhere! He is getting to where he says "cheese" now. It is so cute.
Also, our nursery has a dumpster behind Robert & Deadre's and we all put our trash in it. We usually go for a walk at night and haul the garbage up in Drew's wagon. He has to put every piece in the dumpster himself. Then it is back by the barn for a lawnmower ride. He won't let you forget!



5 comments:
I is so nice to go to the park after work and not just do the "get ready for the next day" stuff. We went twice last week and it was so refreshing. I love the Drewster's haircut. I think you should do it all the time. Love that boy!
I love that baby!! He is growing up into quiet a little man. Love our Thursday's together. I love to see his face light up when he see's me. What more could a Ya-Ya want!!
Your a great Mom by the way!
Love,
Mom
I can totally hear him saying "Cheese" in that one pic! He looks so grown, Jenn! I hope you're feeling well! You get to go to the Dr. next week, right? How fun! Love ya
Drew looks like a big helper, he has already started his chores of taking out the trash. What a cutie!
My girls are taking some ownership of Drew, so beware. I do treasure our hours on Wed...today I knew he felt safe with me, when he raided the frig and brought me the cheese. I loved hearing him say "Taa-daah" and giggle when we were playing. so funny, the hovering mom.
Post a Comment