Anyway, Drew really enjoyed it up there this year. He was reunited with his cousins Alma & Chloe, which he has missed terribly. Amy, Alma, & Chloe are staying in North Carolina to help take care of Gah this summer. He made Alma take him to see Gah's flowers and the bees (lightning bugs) a million times. He became extremely fond of the stairs to and from the basement. He also enjoyed the creeks this year. Cameron was just along for the ride. He will be running around next year trying to keep up with Drew.
The boys traveled so well. We stopped in Atlanta on the way up to take Drew to the zoo. It was a really nice zoo. Drew was in love with the elephants. We saw those first and that is ALL he talked about and wanted to see. I think his infatuation with elephants began with the movie "Horton Hears a Who". It's a cute movie if you haven't seen it. Cameron was a champ there too. He is the best baby. Sometimes you had to remind yourself that he is actually there with you. He is so quiet and just a happy little thing. I can't get enough of him.
Here is a slide show of some of our pictures from the trip. Enjoy! By the way, Gah had poison ivy so that is the reason she is wearing gloves while she holds Cameron. :-)
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |




7 comments:
What a sweet post in so many ways! Alma and Chloe are being missed by everyone, aren't they? Poor Gah with her poison ivy. Sounds like you guys had a great trip. Oh, the joy of having a 2nd child that's so mild tempered! :)
Looks like Drew really enjoyed himself. Boy - Cameron sure does look like Brad!! He's a cutie pie.
Took you long enough.......too much facebook girlie!! Love the post. I just posted our vacation Sunday. Somehow I keep forgetting about my blog. I love all the pics.
denise is right...cameron looks just like brad! i'd LOVE to have a house in the mountains!! so pretty!
Wow, sounds like a great trip! That Cameron is growing so fast. It looks like Drew had a blast playing in the water with Alma and Chloe!
Loved the pics and oh those boys are so adorable. I love how Drew is falling in love with the fun of NC, and all that his family has to offer....he is a bundle of love.
Okay...the bingo pic is just great. I really enjoyed getting to know Mrs. Smith the week I was there....All Jill had to do was say "Harrah's" and Mrs. Smith would say "Wanna go?" I also love the pic of you playing Alma's DS with the boys sprawled out over you in the chair.....(on Amy's blog)....it reminded of me of when my girls were little. Some of my favorite moments were cuddled in the recliner with my girls. Time is so fleeting...keep enjoying every minute!
Post a Comment