Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cute pics of Drew!







Here are a few pics of Drew that we have taken today and in the last couple of weeks. By the way, we went to the pool a couple of times this week. Drew absolutely loves the water. No fear at all. He is going to be a little dare devil. (By the way, he doesn't get that from his Mom.) He is jumping to us at the deep end. It is so cute. He tries to say "1, 2, 3" like Mommy says. He wants to "swim" on his own. I am so excited because he starts 4 weeks of swimming lessons on Monday. Hopefully, we will have him swimming on his own this summer.


It is not fair, he is getting too big too fast!!


(I will get pictures of his swimming tomorrow when we go again and post them. It is hard to get them when I am in the water with a constant eye on him.)



1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I love that new picture of Drew! I must admit that I do miss the old one. I was crazy about that dried up snot :) He is such a cutie pie. I'm so glad Jake has Drew to grow up with :) Love you