We are back from Vegas and have many stories and pictures to share, but I wanted to take the time to say Happy Father's Day to my Dad and to Brad. I was very fortunate to grow up with such a great Dad (and still am). He is so intelligent and good at whatever he does. He always (and still does) tells Les & I that we are "smart babies." He has his saying that Leslie and I start repeating verbatim when he starts to tell us how smart we are. We have heard it so much, but don't think Dad we do not love to hear it. He loves his family especially his "boys" (grandsons). Drew loves his Papa!! You are a wonderful Dad and Papa. I love you.
I always knew that Brad would be a good father, but I had no idea just how good. He is an awesome father. He has been there every step with me since Drew was born. Most times even a step ahead. Drew loves to lay in Brad's arms at night to drink his milk and watch some Wiggles. Drew is so blessed to have such a great father and a good example. I can hardly wait to see all the things and Bradism's Drew will learn from his Daddy.
I love you both Dad and Brad! I wouldn't be who I am today without either one of you.
Download Mio Al 99 By Sally Thorne Pdf Ebook
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment