It has been a good day!
Thanks to everyone for all the prayers for Dad today. His cardiologist went in this morning and performed the heart cath. When he came out a while later to talk to us, he said the blockage wasn't there that showed up on the stress test. He proceeded to check everything including the the 2 stents Dad has and the 2 bypasses and they looked great. Thank you God! Now, next step is the surgeon about his breastbone. Not sure when that appointment is yet, but keep praying.
Congratulations to Hannah & Wes on the news of their twins! Twins! I still can't believe it.
Also, Brad left today with his Dad, Robbie, and some other friends for Scottsdale, Arizonia on their annual golfing trip. He had a great flight, but called me and said Southwest lost his luggage. Not his golf clubs (I don't know what he would have done), but his clothes, shoes, and lots of other personal belongings. Anyway, he just called and said they found his luggage and even gave him a certificate towards future flying. Thankfully they found it and he doesn't have to go shopping tonight.
And for me..........Leslie and the boys are staying with Drew & I for a night or two. We are having a great time. The boys are enjoying playing with each other and Leslie and I are enjoying some catching up time.
Good news all around!!!
Download Mio Al 99 By Sally Thorne Pdf Ebook
5 years ago



2 comments:
So glad everything went well with your dad!!!
so love your blog. I've become addicted over the last month. I love keeping up with all of you.......it's a nice little break for "mommyhood." I'm trying to get mine going.......hopefully soon.
lots of love........Jen Light
That is great news! Have fun with Leslie!
Post a Comment