Yesterday, we went to Stacy's house (my cousin). Her fiancee, Garrett, Lee, and Billy grilled everything imaginable shrimp, steak, chicken, ribs, vegtables, etc. It was really, really wonderful! Drew enjoyed some time playing with Bryce and Baylee (Christina and Lee's children). Stacy has a Wii and has a program called Wii Fit. It is like a complete personal trainer. It is the coolest thing. It analazes your BMI, balance, etc. There is yoga, aerobics, etc. all on the program. Aunt Terrie is hooked on it...well that is until it told her last night that she had gained 15 pounds in one day. Obviously, there are some quirks. There is a program where you hola hoop and you have to "catch" the hola hoops they throw at you with your body. It was quite a site. I caught a few pictures. Just before I got totally hooked on it, Drew decided we needed to call it a night. It was fun.
The boys set off some great fireworks. Drew wasn't too sure about them. I think it was the fact that they were so close and he had only an hour nap yesterday.
Anyway, it was great fun. Hope everyone's Fourth was fabulous!
(Had to post this good old 80's tune. DMB has been playing this cover some during their summer tour. Can't wait to hear it Wednesday or Friday night. Hopefully!)



2 comments:
Drew looks cute in that Barbie jeep! :)
So will "drew" be getting a wii?
I hope Santa brings one this Christmas
Post a Comment