Well, Leslie beat me to posting first about Mom's birthday. I guess I have an excuse. Her blog was entitled "April 15th is not just tax day...".......well that's exactly what I was doing. Finishing up some last minute taxes this evening. I'm really glad those people had so much faith that I wouldn't be in the hospital the night before tax day. :-)
Happy Birthday, Mom! Drew has been practicing up his Happy Birthday for you tomorrow. I'm sure the first thing his is going to want to know is where is the cake? You are the greatest Mom in the world and I don't know what I would do without you. I hope that you can relax and enjoy your day tomorrow. I'm looking forward to going out to dinner with just us girls. You have a big glass of sangria waiting with your name on it! Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!
We love you so much!
Download Mio Al 99 By Sally Thorne Pdf Ebook
5 years ago



2 comments:
Can't wait to here my song Drew! I am looking forward to dinner and that Sangria tonight! Me and Drew will eat some cake too!
Love you all so much!
Mom
Gotta have cake on your birthday, that is a firm rule!!
Happy Birthday Pam!!
Love and prayers, Robin/Halo.
Post a Comment