So, it looks like Cameron isn't coming as planned next week. It was very busy in there yesterday. 2 of the doctors were on vacation. Bottom line is that Dr. Moffett is on vacation and evidently didn't communicate his plan for me with the other doctors. Basically when I asked, "well what day?" I was looked at like I was crazy. Her philosophy on when she will do an inducement is totally different as she explained and she was sticking to it. It really doesn't matter, but I must say I was a bit frustrated (to say the least) at the different answers I seem to be getting out of one set of doctors. Who knows he could come this week anyway. I'm up to 2 cm, having some contractions, and she could feel his little head yesterday. Can't wait to meet my sweet Cameron!
Anyway, I am on SPRING BREAK!!!! Yippee!! I am going to take advantage of the week off.....relax......get some things done around the house....go back to the doctor on Wednesday.....maybe get some sun......and most importantly spend some one on one time with my Drew. Sounds like a great week to me!
Download Mio Al 99 By Sally Thorne Pdf Ebook
5 years ago



5 comments:
Amazing the difference in Doctors, within the same practice. Brooke endured that with her pediatricians, nice always having someone on call, but frustrating, trying to correlate all the information and records. She just recently changed all three children to an older, pediatrician, who works her practice alone.
Anyway, hope you have a short, comfortable delivery.
Can not wait to see photos of Little Cameron!!
God bless you all,
Happy Easter, Robin/Halo.
Sounds like my experience with Cooper. Every doctor has their own philosophy. So you get to spend some extra time with Drew that is really special!!
Well, I know you will have a good week with Drew. It's probably best that you do have this whole week to spend one on one with him..and also get some last few nights of uninterrupted sleep! Enjoy your week! Don't we have great jobs!! Why did we wait so long?!
I feel your pain with the whole communication thing with those docs. ERRR! It just made me so mad. Whe she told me 39 weeks I nearly blew my top! Well the babies had their own plan, they tend to do that. I have learned that dr. M has his own agenda that he normally keeps to himself! So frustrating!
Love you so much! Call me and lets get together before Cameron gets here!
enjoy your spring break and your special time with Drew!
Post a Comment