Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Can you smell it?

If not, take a deep breath. It's the smell of Gator Football in the air. 2 more days until the start of the season. Brad's love of college football has definetly rubbed off on me over the last 12 years. We can't wait until Saturday's game in the SWAMP! It's going to be hot......12:30 kickoff. We can't wait until Drew can endure a 3 1/2 game and can go with us. He definetly will go to basketball games with us this year.

GO GATORS!!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Hello Jennifer!

WOW, does Drew look just like his Daddy!! Amazing to see them side by side, he is a carbon copy!!
Congrats on the new baby, I wish you health and happiness!

Love to you all, God bless,
Robin.

Brooke said...

Hhhmmm..... Jen, somehow I got on Brooke's page. Excuse an old, confused woman please, and just know my wishes are sincere. God bless, Love, Robin.

Jeanne said...

oh yes! we love us some gators! josie has decided her new favorite colors are orange and blue. her daddy is so proud!

Hannah said...

Um, well no, I don't smell a thing!! (-:

You be careful pregnant momma at that game! I am sure it is going to be HOT!!! And I don't mean the college guys, I mean don't get over heated!! LOL

Have a great time, I know you and Brad love it!!

lori said...

I may just see you at a game this year, BUT I am not a gator fan, but my love of football has gotten me gator tickets...