Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And his name shall be called.....

Cameron Russ! We have decided on a first name for our growing baby boy. We can't agree on a middle name just yet, but I'm sure that will be just around the corner. Some of our family know our uncertainty of the middle name and have been trying to help come up with one that is perfect. Mom and Dad woke me up this morning with a suggestion. Unfortunately, I didn't like it. Sorry Mom & Dad. It sounded a little feminine to me. I think they are still wishing for that girl amongst the growing household of little boys. :-) They were also trying to come up with a nickname for Cameron. They have little songs for each of the boys that they put to "Clementine". Raleigh Polly...Drewsie Poosie.....Hudsie Pudsie. Cute, huh? Well, Mom said they only one they could think of was Cami...Pami. Hmmmm.....Pami....sounds a little close to Pam.

Anyway, I can't wait to meet my little Cameron Matthew Russ (my suggestion of a middle name). ha ha. He is just a kicking away lately especially at night. Just the way Drew did.

Hope everyone has a Merry, Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm still shooting for Oliver. Cameron Oliver Russ, sounds like a professor or a doctor.

Jeanne said...

I love Cameron! I can't wait to meet your little Cami Pami! :)

Jill said...

Love it. Cameron Oliver does have a certain ring to it...but I like Matthew too. I like Thomas...but is that Drew's? I cannot remember. So merry Christmas my friends...have splendid time.

The Cannon Chronicles said...

I'm lovin' me some Cameron! Cute name choice!!!

halograce said...

Jennifer!!
I believe you are overlooking the obvious.......... the only choice in my opinion. Especially after hearing the words spoken by your Mom recently, about your father.
What else could little Cameron be named, but Cameron Wallace Russ.
Seems a good, solid, fine name to me!! And what a way to honor your Father and Mother.

So glad to hear your Dad is doing well. Hope you all enjoyed a terrific Christmas. May God bless and keep you in the coming year,
Love and prayers, Robin/Halo.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Robin. Thanks girl friend!! I love it!!!! Can't wait to meet and hold the little fellow! Cameron Wallace Russ that sounds good!!
(:
Mom

Deborah said...

oohh, i love the name Cameron. And if it's ever up to a vote, then I vote for Matthew! :)

Hannah said...

Well, I must agree with your mom and Robin. I do like Cameron Wallace Russ. Sounds so cute! Cameron W. Russ, that looks so professional! I know you will come up with the perfect name for your little man! It is hard the second time isn't it?? We had Addie's name come so easy and then when it came to naming the twins we were so stumped!
I hope you all had a great day today! I am sure Drew was LOVING all of his presents! I am sure this year was a lot of fun with him! Just think next year will be even better!!

love you so much!!

Jeanne said...

Me again! I'm with your Momma and Aunt! Cameron Wallace. Love it! :)