Drew & I had a great day today. I took him to see Dr. Albino this morning for his 2 year old check up. He was such a big boy there. There tends to be quite a wait there most times so I went prepared with plenty of snacks, tea, and a few toys. But, he was just content to sit in Mommy's lap while we waited. Drew is 39 inches and 38 pounds. Wowsers!!! I think it was his 1 1/2 check up she said he was the size of a 3 year old.......now he is the size of a normal 4 year old. She said 4 year olds go with the "4's" 40 lbs & 40 inches. He is pushing it. I told her that would be about right because Drew is neck and neck with Raleigh, who turns 4 in March. She jokingly said I needed to start getting a football or a basketball in his hands. Of course, Daddy has already started on the football. He started catching the football in Sam's, of all places. There was a football laying on a shelf on one of the aisles and Brad & Drew started playing.
We then surprised Daddy by driving to Tavares to meet him for lunch and see the "ladies" in Brad's office. Drew is quite the popular guy around there.
All the way home he was calling for Rayee (Raleigh) and Hudsie (Hudson), but Aunt Leslie didn't answer her phone. Only 2 more days until he sees them again. I wished they lived closer.
I love my boys!!
Download Mio Al 99 By Sally Thorne Pdf Ebook
5 years ago



5 comments:
Poor old Aunt Leslie was snoozing with her boys. We will call him tomorrow! I am glad he is growing adequately. We sure do love him!
Wowza!! Your little guy is growing by leaps and bounds!! I remember Ashtons four year check up last year, he weighed 39-40 pounds!! and was around 40 inches tall!!
Wishing you all a terrific New Year!!
Love and prayers, Robin/Halo.
Jen
Just took the boys, Caiden 6 and Ashton 4, 5 in April, to the Doctor this morning. They both had been feeling tired and feverish, wanted to make sure there was no infections going on, ears ya know. Ashton weighs 42 pounds!! LOL
Drew must be going to be a tall adult, if he likes basketball, what a player he will be!!
Love to you all, Robin/Halo.
That sounds identicle to Will's visit :) He was almost exactly what Drew was...Will was 39/39. We've got some big boys on our hands!
All the more to LOVE!!!!!!!!!
happy late birthday drewsers!
Post a Comment