Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Drew!



Happy 2nd Birthday to our sweet baby boy. I can't believe that tomorrow (29th) it will be two years since I gave birth to him. And now, in about 4 months, Drew will be the big brother to baby brother Cameron. Time flies when you are having fun.

Last night, we had a birthday party for Drew. Along with choo-choo's, Drew loves tractors. I guess it is that we live on a farm and the John Deere big tractor or John Deere lawn mower can't be cranked up with Drew on the driver's lap. He can hear the big tractor running and will go to the window or door to find its location. So, we of course had a John Deere tractor party/cookout. Brad hooked up Oxford Land's hay trailer to the big tractor for hay rides and Drew's new battery powered lawn mower got a work out. The kids had a blast!! I don't think any of them wanted to go home. The weather was perfect for outdoor activities. Drew just didn't want to open up his presents he was more interested in his tractors. He knew what was more important. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Thanks to everyone that helped make it such an enjoyable evening.










7 comments:

Leslie said...

It was a great party. I think Hudson had a blast playing with all the big kids. Drew was certainly not interested in his presents. Who could blame him! Too many presents for one week.

Hannah said...

Addie said she had a great time! Don't worry about him not wanting to open his presents! I am sure there was a lot there to do!! Thanks for the plate of food. I sure ate it when Wes got home! All, but the hamburger(you know me!!). I am sorry I missed it, I know you all had a great time!
It really is hard to believe that it has been two years! Time just needs to slow down a bit! Drew is such a sweetie and I know he will be a great big brother!

love you all so much!
ps-you need to be careful that you don't over do it!! I don't want you to have to be right here next to me in bed!! Although I would enjoy the company!!(-:

The Cannon Chronicles said...

Happy Birthday Drew!!! They're two, can you believe it? I think it is neat that Caroline & Drew share a birthday!!

Jeanne said...

Looks like he had a blast! Happy Birthday Drew!

Deborah said...

Gosh...2 already! wow...happy birthday Drew! what a fun party huh??

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my sweet little boy! It was a wonderful party! I am seeing more and more of you in him Jen! He loves his mommy and loves to be with her and help her. You were always my little shadow and now you have one of your very own and soon to be two. I know you wonder sometimes how you will love the next one like you do Drew but believe me you will. You and Brad are such good parents!
Love you,
Mom

halograce said...

Happy belated birthday Drew!!

Love and prayers, Robin