a Florida Gator! It was a great day in our house and in the Gator Nation. For those of you living under a rock (ha ha), the Gators beat #1 Alabama tonight and are SEC Champs! If all goes as it should, Florida will be heading to Miami in January to play for the National Championship. We'll all find out tomorrow night when they announce the bowls.
Tebow is such a great player and a great witness. I hope he wins Heisman #2 next weekend.
Go Gators!
Download Mio Al 99 By Sally Thorne Pdf Ebook
5 years ago



3 comments:
Yes it is!
Go Gators. I missed the game because we had my company holiday party that day. We dvr'd it but I must have been crazy to think we could go a whole night without someone spoiling the surprise of who won.
BTW - congrats on Boy #2!
Post a Comment